ACLX is Waikato's most comprehensive supplier of production equipment and services. We provide state of the art lighting, audio and AV equipment hire for weddings, parties, corporate events, shows, theatre and festivals - at the best price. Our years of experience in equipment installation, lighting design and event management help our customers to realise their vision and create a sustainable event.
ACLX started in Aaron’s garage around 20 years ago! ACLX is now a reputable and respected event services company. With a team of four full-time experts and a bunch of hard working technicians, we are busy all year round. We are contractors for Clarence Street Theatre, The Meteor, WINTEC venues, Southwell School, The Verandah and we do every show for Hamilton Operatic Society. View our Portfolio. We are a Gold Partner of Musical Theatre New Zealand, a Silver member of ETNZ, an Associate Partner of Business Events Waikato and a member of the Waikato Chamber of Commerce.
We've grown pretty fast over the last five years and we now have an extensive range of services, including:
- Hire of lighting, audio, AV and other equipment for weddings, parties, corporate
- Sale of lighting, audio, AV and other equipment for your studio, office, event rooms
- Full event services including production management, liaising with caterers and musicians
- Installation and purchase of new equipment for your venue
- 3D lighting designs and plans
- Live streaming with our high tech equipment
- Training your team to use production equipment
Meet the Leadership team
Together we realise visions and create sustainable events.
Honesty - We own it, we are truthful
Transparency - We communicate clearly and directly with people
Commitment - We are committed to quality
Respect - We respect peoples opinions ideas and property
Creative - We are problem solvers and innovators
Kindness - We look after our people
Work with us
Experienced casual technicians
ACLX are looking for more experienced casual crew to join their team! If you have proven experience in the entertainment industry and are interested in working with the best lighting, sound and vision team in the Waikato, apply today! We need someone who can lead as well as follow, who has a good, broad knowledge of production gear, is hardworking and reliable, and who loves a challenge in a fun, supportive environment. If you’ve had at least 2 years’ experience in the industry and can hit the ground running, we’d love to hear from you!
As is the nature of the industry, you will need to be flexible and available after hours and weekends. You must have a Full NZ Driver’s Licence and be eligible to work in New Zealand. It would be awesome, but it's not obligatory, if you had an EWP certificate.
You would work within the ACLX purpose and values: Together we realise visions and create sustainable events.
- Respect: We respect people's opinions, ideas and property
- Honesty: We own it, we are truthful
- Transparency: We communicate directly and clearly with people
- Creative: We are problem solvers and innovators
- Kindness: We care, we look after our people.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org