We are looking for more casual crew to join our team! If you have proven experience in the entertainment industry and are interested in working with the best lighting, sound and vision team in the Waikato, apply today! We need someone who can lead as well as follow, who has a good, broad knowledge of production gear, is hardworking and reliable, and who loves a challenge in a fun and supportive environment. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As is the nature of the industry, you will need to be flexible and available after hours and weekends.
So what do we need from you?
* Full NZ Driver Licence
* Experience in audio, lighting or vision
* Excellent communication skills
* Be calm under pressure, be able to problem solve and have excellent time management skills
* Be a self-starter and also able to work in a team and at times lead a team
* An open mind and willingness to develop your skills across a range of platforms.
* To deliver the best possible service to our customers while upholding and living by our key values
* Have a passion for the events industry
Great to haves:
* EWP unit standards
* Working at Heights unit standards
* A relevant tertiary qualification
* Familiarity with Rental Management Software
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Posted: 05 May 2023